the transgender pictogram, combining the male, female, and androgyne symbols, was created to represent individuals who did not identify with the gender assigned to them at birth. our understanding of sexuality and gender identity continues to develop and expand over time, this representation may still be used as a kind of umbrella for those who don’t identify with an assigned gender. show your pride and support for inclusivity and acceptance with this unique design.
this t-shirt is a must have addition to any wardrobe. you’ll look and feel fantastic in our authentic original t-shirt, produced eco-consciously from premium quality cotton and direct-to-garment print for longevity. a silky soft feel, comfortable true fit t-shirt with classic round neck, short sleeves and double-stitched seams.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• heather colors are a cotton/polyester blend
• silky soft feel, lightweight, & breathable
• high quality direct-to-garment print
• true fit* (please refer to the size guide for the perfect fit)
• pre-shrunk (see clothing care for best practices)
• double-stitched side-seamed construction
• classic crew neck
*please refer to our size guide before you order. products made from cotton may shrink. our shirts are tapered in style for a true form fit, they are not oversized or loose fitting in most cases you'll need to order up a size from what you're used too, just something to keep in mind when choosing your size.
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)||CHEST (inches)|