nbk, our acronym for ‘nobody knows’, was born in a brainstorming session over a cold adult beverage or two. This original logo design was inspired the street art in ‘the village district’, just south of downtown where I lived during my college years. one of the oldest parts of the city, beautiful old brick buildings, a community of well-established artists, boutique café’s, restaurants, and trendy college nightclubs.
here’s our offer, you will absolutely love this addition to your repertoire! perfect in either semi-formal or casual setting and made from 100% ring-spun cotton this tee is super-soft & comfortable. double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add durability to what is sure to become a favorite!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• heather colors are a cotton/polyester blend
• silky soft feel, lightweight, & breathable
• high quality direct-to-garment print
• true fit* (please refer to the size guide for the perfect fit)
• pre-shrunk (see clothing care for best practices)
• double-stitched side-seamed construction
• classic crew neck
*please refer to our size guide before you order. products made from cotton may shrink. our shirts are tapered in style for a true form fit, they are not oversized or loose fitting in most cases you'll need to order up a size from what you're used too, just something to keep in mind when choosing your size.
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)||CHEST (inches)|